The following controllers are supported by InControl:
- Xbox 360 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and OUYA.
- Xbox One controller on Windows (with this driver).
- Playstation 3 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux and OUYA.
- Playstation 4 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
- Playstation Vita PSM.
- Apple MFi controller on iOS 7 and above.
- OUYA controller on OUYA, Windows and Linux.
- Amazon Fire Game controller and remote on Amazon Fire TV
- Logitech F310 on Windows, Mac, Linux and OUYA.
- Logitech F710 on Windows and Mac.
- Logitech Dual Action on Windows and Mac.
- Logitech RumblePad 2 on Mac.
- Moga Pro on Windows, Mac, Linux and OUYA.
- Mad Catz FPS Pro on Mac.
- Speedlink Strike on Windows and Mac.
- Samsung GP20 on Android.
- Executioner X on Window and Mac.
- SteelSeries Free on Windows, Mac, Linux and OUYA.
- Playstation 2 controller on Windows (with adapter)
- GameStick support.
- NVIDIA Shield support on Android.
- Keyboard and Mouse support.
- A variety of Xbox 360 clones are supported.
- XInput support on Windows (with rumble!).
Note: New device profiles are really simple to create. Please feel free to submit profiles for any controller/platform not currently in the list, but do ensure it correctly supports all the standardized inputs (see below).
Note: InControl currently does not include support for the major consoles. There is no reason it cannot work with them, though, and users have integrated InControl with the Unity SDKs successfully. It does, obviously, require the appropriate devkit access and licensing. I'm hoping to add official support for these, where possible, in the future.